I am looking to find a contractual lawyer to deal with the…

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to find a contractual lawyer to deal with the CKC. I was disbarred from the CKC for 16 years and it was released by letter on July 8,2017. I continue to have serious contractual questions and problems with them. I am on ODSP and make approx. $13,000.- a year. Can you help me in some way? Am I eligible for Legal Aid? Also I would like to find a contractual lawyer in Mississauga who could help.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Ontario Canada. CKC means the Canadian Kennel Club.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They are continuing to deny me any privileges at all, even as a present non member (non memebers can still register a dog and transfer a dog to someone else.)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to think about that. Presently I am so upset I am not thinking clearly. Perhaps all I want is my basic non-member privileges to be equally given to me as of July 8, 2017 when my privileges were lifted. The reason why they took away my privileges was someone reported that I sold them a puppy 16 years ago without regn papers. As a CKC member all purebreds must be registered.I think 16 years, now plus plus plus, they go to committee Nov. 10th, 2017 to hopefully to discuss re-instatement of my CKC status.I believe they are wrongfully holding me back and disallowing my right (paying full price as non member, as of July 8,2017) to put my dog(s) in someone else's name.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.I can provide you with legal information if that will help you.I can also suggest how to find a lawyer in Mississauga if that will help.Please let me know if you wish to go ahead.