I need a legal opinion on a short statement !! Ontario

Customer Question
I need a legal...

I need a legal opinion on a short statement !!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only to verify if the statement is valid to dismiss the services of the individual

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please provide the statement and your specific question.

my statement (YOU ARE NOT TO RAPPRESENT ME OR ANY ONE IN MY FAMELY AT ANY TIME EVER) the letter qualify as a dismissal of the individual he insist that in not sufficient to dismiss him,

I need more of the facts. Please start at the beginning and set them out.

No i wish to get a short answer, i am 76 years of age and very seck
i have lung cancer i do not have the moneys to sp[ent do not call please
I am very happy to continue online. But I cannot give you a short answer. I am a senior lawyer and I’m trying to collect the facts. I need a few of the basic facts if you want my answer to be reliable and accurate.