Actually fedex lost passport of my son and we are supposed…

Customer Question
Hi actually fedex lost...

Hi actually fedex lost passport of my son and we are supposed to travel today

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Quebec

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nt yew yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if i can sue them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

It is not likely that you can sue them successfully. There will be a waiver you will have agreed to a lots of text with disclaimers unfortunately.

You would have to prove negligence to even have a chance of suing and it's hard to see how you could do that unfortunately.

Does that make sense even though this is not at all what you were hoping to hear?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

mean i cant sue fedex for lost of passport

I know and my answer was directly about that.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?