My son has been chared cc 266b will he g. Montreal go to…

Customer Question
My son has been...

My son has been chared cc 266b will he g

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montreal go to jail it first offence

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

When first police can write report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How serious is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 3 days by:
10/8/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question. I don't know why nobody has answered you yet, perhaps not a lot of experts are around leading into the holiday weekend. But I'm here now.

So your son has been charged with an assault, and he has no criminal record?

Can you tell me more about what happened? Don't use details that can identify anyone please.

i injury arm because i fell i told him his girlfriend to prepare dinner we got in discussion his girlfriend said to me leave us alone you bitch. i was talking to my son not her then i said i took you out broghu you shopping you are whore slept my son. my son came out and put his hands on my neck to strangle me..i would like answer back soon has possible...giovanna
no i alrady paid i don t want to paid more if not i want you remiburse 68.00 dollars i paid ok.thankyou
giovanna