I have a case relates to doctors and police in Calgary where…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case relates to doctors and police in Calgary where I live

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I get a lawyer who in familiar with Canadian law?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer in Canada and happy to help.

Please provide me with your basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Hi Debra, I have an appeal this coming November. The appeal is to appeal the Review Panel's Decision. What happened was that I found out I have breast cancer beginning of this year. I had a surgery in April of this year which the cancer was removed. I am doing well but need to be on hormonal therapy taking a prescription daily. I had to go to the cancer center in our city and we only have one cancer center. I was seen by an Oncologist, Dr. V. He then informed me that I would need to see a second oncologist in case he is busy. I objected to it but had no choice because I had to go see the oncologist to get a prescription. I then saw Dr. N because Dr. V was busy. The first time I saw Dr. N, she was younger about in her thirties. Then I had a follow up with her but the second time I saw her it was a different woman. I told her she was not the same person I saw the first time and she insisted she was the same doctor. They did this with the radiology oncologist, Dr. C as well. So, I brought in a hidden camera and captured the whole appointments. I was able to captured two different men who posed as the same radiology oncologist. I have evidence that this was staging and set up. When I revealed this, the doctors reported this to the police. A mental warrant was issued and the police took me in the hospital. I told the police that I have evidence to support my case but the police refused to take in evidence. I was being accused by the psychiatrist that I have mental illness at the hospital. Then I applied for a Review Panel Hearing. I was able to fight off the certificates or Form 1 which were issued by the doctors to detained me in the hospital for up to 30 days. However, the panel still agree with the doctor that I have mental illness even though I was not require to stay at the hospital. There are 3 grounds under s. 6, of the Mental Health Act of Alberta that the panel based their decision. They are a) The person is suffering from a mental disorder, b) The person is likely to cause harm to the person or others or to suffer substantial mental or physical deterioration or serious physical impairment; and c) The patient is unsuitable for admission to a facility other than as a formal patient.
I was found unsuitable to be a formal patient which do not meet the second ground but the first and third ground, the panel thinks I still have mental illness. However, I was not required to stay in the hospital nor forced to get treatment. Even though, I would like to appeal the first and third grounds. I have evidence that the panel failed to achknowledge and for the doctors to do this, it is fraudulent, interfere with my cancer treatment and criminal.
I would like to report my case to the police to initiate a case number ***** hope they would investigate but fear they would get another mental health warrant to take me in the hospital again.
I would like to know how I can do the appeal. I would like to call in Dr. N and Dr. V to the appeal for cross-examination so that they can identify themselves to the judge so that I can show the hidden videos of the imposters and do comparison. I would like my case to go to criminal court. What are my legal rights and what remedy can I get? Can I have the judge to move my case as criminal case? I would like to work with a crown prosecutor to investigate or order the police to investigate.
I had filed numerous complaints to the Alberta Health Services of mal-practice and perjury in the past.

I am not going to be able to assist. This is very complicated and I am not in Alberta. I will have to opt out. I am sorry about that.

Sorry I cannot talk on the phone. I share a phone with someone and would like to keep this confidential. Please write back or email me at***@******.***
Do you know anyone who you can refer to can help me?