Last month I asked a question.you charged a membership fee.

Customer Question
Last month I asked...

Last month I asked a question.you charged a membership fee. you never did answer my question. orville penney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Newfoundland canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I assumed you couldn't answer question

Lawyer's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

I borrowed money from my brother. he took a debenture on my property. on checking with nl. registry of companies. i found my company had been transferred to several different companies. is this legal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What do you mean when you say your company was transferred to several different companies?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor