Last month I asked a question.you charged a membership fee.

Customer Question
Last month I asked...

Last month I asked a question.you charged a membership fee. you never did answer my question. orville penney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Newfoundland canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I assumed you couldn't answer question

Lawyer's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

I borrowed money from my brother. he took a debenture on my property. on checking with nl. registry of companies. i found my company had been transferred to several different companies. is this legal.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What do you mean when you say your company was transferred to several different companies?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!