I need to if I have any rights to a house first I have been…

Customer Question
I need to if...

I need to if I have any rights to a house first I have been living for 2 years 10 months with man he falls is in hospital for 2 months I'm at his house we slept in the same bed the house is laid fir

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Toronto Ontario canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No what do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

His family is putting him in a home and they want me out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you were common law spouses?

Is he mentally competent?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor