I would like to find lawyer that handled my grandparents…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to find lawyer that handled my grandparents will?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I lived in Edmonton ata my grd parents were Anne ***** *****low

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My aunt changed will but was not suppose too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This was years ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/3/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

Are you saying your aunt has died and you want to know which lawyer drafted your grandparents' Wills years ago? Have they died?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!