I. Fustrated my child who is 22 lives in a group home have…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** Fustrated my child who is 22 lives in a group home have mental issues cerebral paylsy autism i am a single mom trying to finds out what is my rights the group home told me i have no rights over her

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Please help she said she is not happy and wants to come back and live with me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that i know off they refuse. To keep me updated

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please guide me do i need to have gaurdianship over her i have been abuse and taken advantage my whole life and i dont want the same for my child

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying your child is not mentally competent to make decisions about her care and finances?

And if not who has been making the decisions since she became an adult. Who it instructing the group home?

If you are asking for a call please click the call button.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

The site let me know that you asked for a call but the payment method failed.

How would you like to proceed?

I really want to talk to someone

Then speak to customer service and figure out a different payment method because you've paid for the question but the call is extra.

Please do not post duplicate questions.

Do you want to continue online?

Thanks!