My ex has brainwashed my kids for the last 2 years they had…

Customer Question
My ex has brainwashed...

My ex has brainwashed my kids for the last 2 years they had not had anything to do with me won't even answer a text. The kids are 14&16. Last week I saw my daughter at my work and she did talk to me but she said she would have to talk to her dad before seeing or spending time with me? What do I do?? We had a temporary court order for the kids to stay with their father during the week and me on the weekends but only followed through once and that was 2 years ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?

New Brunswick

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a lawyer when we went to court 2 years ago. My son was face booking me wanting to come and I tried to get an order for voice of the child but the father would not agree. I have an appointment October 31 for some legal advice but that is a long time away

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want my kids back in my life! And need do put an end to this right away

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for the question. I'm sorry you're going through this, but unless you and your ex can agree on something then this won't be quick I'm afraid.

Do you have a copy of your court orders? Could you scan and copy to me the latest? Or take a clear picture and attach it to a reply?