My landlord want to come into my apartment, how much time…

Customer Question
Hello my landlord want...

Hello my landlord want to come into my apartment , how much time does she have to give me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

There is no storage in the apartment or house, we have kept it clean and there is no more damage than when we first moved in

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No we do not have a signed lease, as far as upkeep there were issues with the house before we moved in, but other than that no new ones. the laundry room had a leak and she told us to remove our washer and dryer so repairs could be done. that was back in the spring, it has cost me an extra 100 dollars a month to go to a laundry mate and she is still charging us full rent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has harassed us several time with eviction but has all ways received her rent, she told us we were to move out as she has family friend that needs a place to stay

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/2/2017
Lawyer: LegalGems,
 replied 10 months ago
LegalGems
What state is this in regards ***** *****?
Ontario Canada
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear of all these difficulties.

But there seem to be several issues here. Are you asking about the eviction or the right to enter the apartment or about getting back rent because of the laundry issue?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!