Just give me a moment to read the comment I am looking at as…

Customer Question
Hi Debra, just give...

Hi Debra, just give me a moment to read the comment I am looking at as it is similar to my girlfriends situation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My gf had an accommodation and was recently terminated without cause. They did offer her a severance package. She working in the non-profit sector and was with the company 16 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It was a full time position. She showed for work and was terminated on Monday last

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that we have not gone onto the service canada website to check the ROE code they issued.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Thanks, ***** ***** in Alberta

What did they offer her?

Is she is a union?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!