I live in the USA with my family and we are thinking to move…

Customer Question
I live in the...

I live in the USA with my family and we are thinking to move to Canada my wife is from Mexico and has a work permit and I am from Honduras I Had a work permit but was cancel many years ago and we have 3 children's 10 7 4 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a fire protection lisence from the state of California we are self employed and I have 22 years of experience in. My field

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/1/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

You may be able to immigrate under the express entry for skilled workers program.

Here is a link to the information you should read:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

As well you can try this online assessment tool which will give you a good idea about your chances of succeeding:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?