My partner has just recently had a garnishee order payer…

Customer Question
My partner has just recently...
My partner has just recently had a garnishee order payer from his wages. We have asked for something to show the owing amount, but have been told it's not necessary. We went to the local court to try and make an instalment agreement of $250 p/w. He was refused. What could we do next? We have a family of 5 with twins on the way!
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/30/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!