I wish to persue legal action against a hospital in

Customer Question
Lac-Megantic and a auberge for...
I wish to persue legal action against a hospital in Lac-Megantic and a auberge for a trip and fall case. I live in New York City and do not speak French.Please refer me to an attorney who might discuss this with me.
Thank you.
Alan Cohen(###) ###-####
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am a lawyer in Canada and happy to help.But please let me know where this hospital and property are located.Thank you
Hospital is only one in Lac-Megantic and the auberge is Lac Megantic chalet
Do u need specifics ?
is this in Quebec?Please set out the basic facts and let me know why you want to sue the hospital as well as the chalet.Also, I hope you understand that we can only provide legal information on the site. I cannot act for you. If you were looking for a lawyer to retain then you cannot find one on the site but I can suggest how to find a lawyer in Quebec.
I can't open app. Please advise
The chalet put me a room with a dangerous condition. I tripped over a platform which was jutting out into the room which I tripped over. The hospital misdiagnosed me. I had to have immediate surgery in New York for condition hospital did not diagnose, I need a lawyer who speaks English and specializes in such cases
How can I get auberge to pay for my medical expensive so even if I am unable to find a lawyer to help me ?

I can explain the law and then explain how to find a lawyer.

Would that help?

No thanks anyway. Please cancel my 7 day free trial

I will ask the site to do so for you.