Tina how are you. Canada. Can you help me with a question…

Customer Question
Hi Tina how are...

Hi Tina how are you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Can you help me with a question with Family Law in Toronto Canada?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
Tina is a lawyer in the US.I am a family lawyer in Ontario and very happy to help.Please set out the basic facts and then let me know your specific question.Thank you

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!