I need to find an arbitrator to suggest to the party with…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find an arbitrator to suggest to the party with which we are in dispute - its regarding an amount less than $10,000

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada Ontario Toronto

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in this difficult situation.

You can find an arbitrator to retain in Ontario by using this link:

https://mbr.adric.ca/ADRIO/ADR_Connect/ADRIO/ADR_Connect/ADR_Connect_Search.aspx?hkey=3f41fc5d-3e9c-417a-815c-0eb20caf1011

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?