Looking to assist my 22 year old daughter with a civial law…

Customer Question
Looking to assist my...

Looking to assist my 22 year old daughter with a civial law suit matter and need lawyer and consent form

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Canada ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Labour board paper work done and police report done and she is unable to work due to this trama that has occurred, depression and anxiety, she has a therapist and a phyc dr.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was held against her own will in a tim hortons store, this was done by manager and assistant, we have a letter from there HR office stating they admitted to doing so, she worked for them for 8 years. their lawyer is joe kennedy

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
i have a picture of letter and labour board and letter from Human Resources of Tim Hortons just having a problem up loading from your site please let me know if you get it thanks
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

The lawyers on the site cannot act for you. I can suggest how to find a lawyer in that will help.

I don't know what you mean by a consent form.

I can provide that form if you explain what it is if it is available online. I can also provide legal information if that will help.

i have a content letter that allows me (her mom) to speak for her in this matter and she is able at times. we do need a lawyer to help with this, please help, my daughter needs closer and compensation.
Debra send an email with lawyer to speak to regarding this issue please and my daughter is on ontario works

All I can do is suggest ways for you to try and find a lawyer. This is not a law firm. This is just a site that has lawyers who answer questions about the law.

If you want me to do that I will but if not then just ask for a refund.

i am assuming that you are going to give me a(###) ###-####with a list of lawyers? if so i will be asking for a refund and send how to do so please i thought this was someone who will assist

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

You have to call a lawyer and make an appointment to find a lawyer that will act for you.

That lawyer will have to do a conflict search to make sure they have not represented the employer and will have to identify your daughter by being provided government photo ID. We cannot do any of that of course nor can we have direct contact with the customers.

Please contact customer service for a refund. I am a practicing lawyer and do not work for the site. I just log in the way you do and see a list of questions and choose which to answer.