Q: For medical reasons, my husband, 80 years old, couldn't…

Customer Question
For medical reasons, my...

For medical reasons, my husband, 80 years old, couldn't attend court due date (Oct. 2016), The session was related to a parking ticket, issued for a

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Toronto, Ontario. The ticket was issued for one month delay of renewal of the handicapped sticker.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please be so kind to let me know if we are elligiblefor an reopening the case. Thanks,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What was the penalty?

Why are you waiting almost a year to get this resolved?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!