I'M the cofounder of Actionline Housing Soeciety, build a…

Customer Question
I'M the cofounder of...

I'M the cofounder of Actionline Housing Soeciety, build a non for profit 19-story retirement centre. Past two years there's been senior abuse, neglect, bullying, etc The board lawyer knows of the abusive conditions and still defends the inept uncaring board....need legal pro bono help

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

It's in deplorable state and has been going from bad to worst in the past, almost three years

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, to the senior advocate in Victoria, MLA's in Burnaby, & the new senior NDPCadvocate

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was removed from the board for being too insistent of returning to our founders "Credo" of "Caring & Sharing"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this.Are you asking about how to find a lawyer or do you need legal information from me?

It's my understanding that lawyers offer the first 1/2 hour service without charge. I was first requested $5.00 then another $57.00 was added and now an additional $79. I'm not pleased by being up charged when I asked after my $5.00 charge for pro bono service. I'm 87 and have volunteered since my friend and I founded this non profit retirement centre in Burnaby in the early 60"s. Debra, I would appreciate your or a recommended Lawyer who would be kind to offer me the pro bono service. My income is restricted to pension, but I continue to fight for Seniors in Seton Villa retirement Centre. With appreciation, Peter ******