I live and work in cheetwynd bc. Sorry, i'm in chetwynd bc…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. i live and work in cheetwynd bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Sorry, i'm in chetwynd bc canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Are you a canadian law firm

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Recently, my mother passed away. i have two brothers. all three of us are the beneficiaries of her will. i am the oldest of the three brothers. the other two are drug dealers and mixed up with a gang that is affiliated with the UN gang. they are growing dope on the property.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, and thank you for the question.

This site is based in the US and it isn't a law firm. It answers questions from its customers on a wide range of topics. There's a Canada Law category, which you're on now. I'm a lawyer in Canada. The site connects me with its customers to answer questions, give recommendations and options, and legal information. This really can't count as "legal advice" because we're anonymous.

Having said all of that, do you want to tell me more about what's on your mind? What are you looking to accomplish in this estate matter?