I want to know if i can register my daughter in grade 3 in…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if i can register my daughter in grade 3 in Canadian school for next year?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I have Iranian nationality living in Kuwait

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am 34 years old and i Have a son 4 years also

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
when I register her, can my son and i get visa to be her there??? if yes after i decide to study there whats the process??
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Is this to be a Canadian boarding school that accepts international students?

Or are you asking about public school?

Are you asking about getting a visitor's visa to escort her over to the school?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!