I am a 41 year old Senior Compliance Officer specializing in…

Customer Question
I am a 41...

I am a 41 year old Senior Compliance Officer specializing in regulatory and Anti Money Laundering Compliance in the Banking context in St. Lucia. My native language is English. I would like to move to Canada permanently with my family. How can you assist me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am currently in St Lucia that is in the Caribbean

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not as yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am married with 3 children. I am able to take care of my settling down expenses. i would like to know whether she can assist me in getting a job prior to moving.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The lawyers on the site ca provide legal information only.

I can provide information about the process but it sounds like you may already have the information.

We cannot act for you and lawyers do not assist in finding jobs even if I could.

So if you want information please let me know. Or if you want me to provide you with suggestions on how to find a lawyer I an do that. If that is what you want then let me know the province you are interested in moving to.

If none of this is what you want please ask the site for a refund.

Thanks

You have not assisted me with my concern. What I need I someone who can assist me in getting employment in Canada. I am a certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist and I am looking for someone who can assist me in getting employment in that field in Canada

Then I said, ask site for a refund.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor