Need someone that can help me with small claims. Nanaimo bc.

Customer Question
Need someone that can...

Need someone that can help me with small claims

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nanaimo bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I install n granite counter top for a builder in January 2016 and he still ow me (Mid island granite) $6,000.00 want someone to help me take him to Small claims

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all tex mess print out between me and builder

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/22/2017
Lawyer: philip.simmons,
 replied 11 months ago
philip.simmons

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am very happy to assist you. I am a lawyer in Canada and the question was moved over to the Canada law list from the US law list where it had been incorrectly posted.

What information would you like from me?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!