My apologises but are you familiar with Ontario law or is…

Customer Question
My apologises but are...

My apologises but are you familiar with Ontario law or is this for the states ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a matter of a commonelaw situation,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a family lawyer in Ontario. Please go ahead and let me know the facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!