Can you please give me a phone number to call, ontario,

Customer Question
Can you please give...

Can you please give me a phone number to call

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Month to month

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to vacant the because because city cant approve this rental unit as a legal second dwelling unit

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking to speak to a legal expert about your issue on the phone? If so please click the call button.

If not please provide me with your basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

If someone can please call me at(###) ###-####

That is not how the site works.

The experts don't call you directly.

You have to pay an additional $79 above the cost of the deposit and the question charge. And you have to click on the button.