Thanks I a in Canada - can you assist me with a residential…

Customer Question
Hi - thanks I...

Hi - thanks I a in Canada - can you assist me with a residential tenancy issue?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Salt Spring Island BC Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Salt Spring island BC Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am unable to get a person out of my property

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What are the basic facts and what have you tried so far?

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!