My wife keeps getting phone messages from a credit recovery…

Customer Question
My wife keeps getting...

My wife keeps getting phone messages from a credit recovery company. Each time I call them, and tell them that Lisa rusard doesn't live here, to stop calling here. This has been going on for about three months. Twice today they have called for the same person, again I told them that this person didn't live here. The last person to call was Addi at 1-844-22859 ext7001. The account they're calling about is(###) ###-#### I told them that I was going to call the RCMP, only to be told to go a head. We wish for this harrasment to stop. The person that they are looking for has never lived here nor do we know this person. My wife's name is***** and she has had the same phone number for over four years. You can reach us at(###) ###-####or my wife's cell (the number they keep calling)(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Thank you for your time . TErry Fraik

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Is this a collection agency that is calling you?

And you are in Alberta, correct?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!