I had a car accident January 31 2016 in cassleman Ottawa. I…

Customer Question
I had a car...

I had a car accident January 31 2016 in cassleman Ottawa. I had a grand Cherokee,a animal was about to cross the highway and I turn off on the right and took the ditch and impact into a tree ,airbag never deployed and I suffer from severe injuries and the insurance has all prove and ignore to pay me. My Dr has encouraged me to find a lawyer and my dr supports me 100 percent. Please help me. I have a severe depression and no medical treatment for the insurance ignore my phone calls

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I have and most say conflict of interest or it's a loosing case going up against manufacturers. I have a severe cracked sterum 3 disc in my neck my both knees and a contusion to my chest. They say I need a corporate lawyer and have to be someone from Ontario where the accident happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No i have tried dealing with Rsa Jimm Griffin who refuse to speak or see me they have sent me for medical evaluation to Dr Tansy and Dr Alexis. Both confirm I am totally diablity

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have filled out all forms and their Specialists consider me extremely depressed and in poor health. They never paid me my weeks lost for working. I have no way of living and supporting my self. Grand Cherokee was my sisters vehicle and she has the biggest insurance. They say I'm entitled to benefits but are dragging on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

I am a lawyer in Ontario but I cannot act for you. I can provide you with legal information and/or I can tell you how to find a lawyer in Ontario.

Let me know if that will help.