I have questions regarding BC labor law. Can you help? There…

Customer Question
I have questions regarding...

I have questions regarding BC labor law. Can you help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

There is not HR. The complaint is against the owner and the office manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full Time. Not Union.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've worked there for four years. In the last little while I've noticed little comments she makes or actions regarding me personally. ONE was that she had saw a psychic and the psych told her I wouldn't be working there for much longer... Another was when she commented that she and the office manager were the same "Sigh"... they were strong and confident... I was a Cancer and too nice... too amiable. The boss took us on a trip. A couple days after I got back I was asked to train my Office Managers daughter how to do my job. When I asked why as I had no holidays left for the rest of the year... the office manager replied "Well Debbie, I'm just not sure what your future with this company will be...

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

...after she had told me what her psychic said... the next day she asked me... "so Debbie, when I told you what my psychic said... how did that make you feel?"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am so sorry to hear this.

How long have you worked there for?

Anyone one that has EVER gone up against this woman has lost. She is controlling and very entitled. She has a high class lawyer employed in Van by her... I don't know what to do.I've worked there for 4 years.
It's a mining company. She pushed her brother out and took it over about 2 years ago...
I'm still employed there. I walked out when they told me I had to train the managers daughter.
I'm on stress leave.
hello?

I am not a computer generating a response. I am a lawyer trying to compose an answer but you keep posting again and again.

If you want me to answer please let me know you have provide all the replies you need to tell me and are wanting a response and then wait a few minutes.

This is not what I expected.
Please disregard my request and credit my credit card. Thank you.

I am a senior lawyer. If you want my help I can answer at once.

I don't work for the site and have nothing to do with payments or credits.

If you want me to answer I will do so.

If not contact customer service.

Just so you understand. When you reply when I am posting my answer gets lost. It happen twice while I was trying to answer you.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor