Someone entered my apartment an locked it again after

Customer Question
Someone entered my apartment...

Someone entered my apartment an locked it again after leaving a package from UPS.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MANITOBA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES I HAVE AN INCIDENT NUMBER FROM THE RCMP MADE ON WEDNESDAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

UPS LEFT A PACKAGE ADDRESSED TO ME IN FRONT OF MY LOCKED BUILDING INSTEAD OF TAKING IT TO THE UPS DEPOT. THE CARETACKER FOUND THE PACKAGE AND LEFT IT IN THE APARTMENT.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am not following the facts.

Are you saying the caretaker of your apartment put the package inside for you when you were not home?

If so why did you call the RCMP?

And what is your specific question?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!