I have a company called ACRM calling me harrasing me for…

Customer Question
So i have a...

So i have a company called ACRM calling me harrasing me for payment toronto canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well it seems like they bought it from TD Bank i filed a consumer propasal last year April to get rid of my debt an ddo one payment they have excused me from the ACRM but my friend who co-signed the car loan for me is being harrassed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Now they r saying she needs to pay $7,33.79 Canadian or else it will be sent to collections

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this but what is your question exactly?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!