I am experiencing a harassment and bullying in my work

Customer Question
I am experiencing a...

I am experiencing a harassment and bullying in my work place. M y site manager came to the staff room where I took my lunch break and instructed me to change one resident who had a bowel movement. I tried to explain that she stopped me yelling "I don't care "I may ask in your good office if I have the right to file a case to this manager.Praying and hoping that your office will be able to help me . Hope to hear you soon

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in Edmonton Alberta working in a long term facility as healthcare aide

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

We have a union and had a permanent pastime with.75 fte

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was on paid leave and for investigation but due the stress that I have I went to the doctor and got a sick note for 2 weeks so the investigation was freeze.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

I can explain the law if that will help.

This is not an office. We are not a law firm. The is a website that has lawyers that can provide legal information.

Let me know if that will help.