I have tenant move in my basement apt 2 weeks ago i give him…

Customer Question
I have tenant move...

I have tenant move in my basement apt 2 weeks ago i give him 1 parking he brought 2 cars he came for 2 months only i do not have no contract with him he wants $500.00 for moving exp and one month rent back he use bad language if i ask him to move i am alone 68 year old lady with 75 year old parkinson dementia husband please help to evict

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

The lawyers on this site cannot help with the eviction.

I can explain that law if you would like.

So should I explain the law or if not please ask for a refund from the site.