Ok I live in Canda Ont I S that that going to be a problem?

Customer Question
Ok I live in...

Ok I live in Canda Ont
I S that that going to be a problem?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CANADA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes it is Canadian law

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer in Ontario but there are no facts here or a question.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your question and then I will know if I can help or not.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

I am not completely sure why you have sent me the request for more information from you , and then tell me that I did not provide you with my question regarding holding

I don't know what you mean but all the information I have is this conversation:

Ok I live in Canda OntI S that that going to be a problem?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CANADA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes it is Canadian law

So I asked you for the facts and the question. If you want to go ahead that I need of course.

What on Earth was that?
You gave me the information I needed and Thank you. unfortunately I did not write the links down you gave me. They were some advocates for those in retirement homes. So, only if you have some spare time ( not billed lol ) could you send them to me?
My email is ***@******.***. Or text me at (###) ###-#### thank you.
Eric Odegard,
Guelph, Ont.

I cannot do that but go to this link and you will see the question again:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/7c8e34d98e6048f9835cde628b7e7402?isPpc=1&