Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Ok I live in Canda Ont I S that that going to be a problem?

Customer Question

Ok I live in Canda Ont
I S that that going to be a problem?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CANADA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes it is Canadian law
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

I am a lawyer in Ontario but there are no facts here or a question.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your question and then I will know if I can help or not.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not completely sure why you have sent me the request for more information from you , and then tell me that I did not provide you with my question regarding holding
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

I don't know what you mean but all the information I have is this conversation:

Ok I live in Canda OntI S that that going to be a problem?JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.Customer: CANADAJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: NoJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Yes it is Canadian law

So I asked you for the facts and the question. If you want to go ahead that I need of course.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What on Earth was that?
You gave me the information I needed and Thank you. unfortunately I did not write the links down you gave me. They were some advocates for those in retirement homes. So, only if you have some spare time ( not billed lol ) could you send them to me?
My email is ***@******.***. Or text me at (###) ###-#### thank you.
Eric Odegard,
Guelph, Ont.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

I cannot do that but go to this link and you will see the question again:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/7c8e34d98e6048f9835cde628b7e7402?isPpc=1&