I need to know if I have a warrant or not, Canada, No, How…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I have a warrant or not

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How do I find out if I have a warrant

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 11 months ago

The best way to find it if you have a warrant would be to contact the police (ideally in the region in which you believe you may have a warrant) and simply ask them if a warrant for your arrest has been issued. Alternatively, if you don't want to call police, you could retain a lawyer to make this call for you.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. If so, would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.