Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

I need to know if I have a warrant or not, Canada, No, How

Customer Question

I need to know if I have a warrant or not
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: Canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I find out if I have a warrant
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 1 month ago.

The best way to find it if you have a warrant would be to contact the police (ideally in the region in which you believe you may have a warrant) and simply ask them if a warrant for your arrest has been issued. Alternatively, if you don't want to call police, you could retain a lawyer to make this call for you.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. If so, would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.