May bank layer serve the evacuation not, montreal qc, not…

Customer Question
May bank layer serve...

May bank layer serve the evacuation not

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montreal qc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet he demands arrears otherwise in five day

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just I want to now any salution can i stop evacuation

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you are in default on the mortgage and that you have 5 days to bring the mortgage into good standing?

And you are asking if there is anything more you can do?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!