How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know my ex is not telling the truth. I helped him build

Customer Question

I know my ex is not telling the truth. I helped him build this business and after we were divorced he sold it he still has trucks working for him and sells tanks and trailers and has employed one with a new Dodge pickup. I have taken pictures. He's has been dishonest with his taxes as much of his assets are most likely in someone else's name. I NEED that maintenance and he's being dishonest. I have to have advise and a lawyer to go with me in court. I really need your help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I'm texted with an answer it says there is an error. I would like my money refunded please.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

Do you want to go ahead?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. Yes. I'm receiving your text now. My email does not work.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have the 50+ dollars
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Through our divorce decree my ex-husband is to pay me $3200 Canadian. In March is 2017 he filed a stay of and stopped paying. That was my only source of income. I will be receiving $539 from social security this month ( I hope haven't gotten it yet). I need help. I need a lawyer to go with me to court or very good advice on what I can to to get the support back
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Stay of endorsement.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Debra are you still there?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

I am here. But are you saying you cannot pay for the call or for the question? Do you understand that the question cost is the $5 plus another cost that you would have already been charged for?

Also, I was helping you on your other post.

We cannot keep all these posts going.

So let me know if you are agreeing to pay for the two charges, the deposit and the question charge.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I paid the $42 and the $5 but I can't pay the $59 for the phone call. I just don't have it. I'll be patient. I hope you have an answer for me soin
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

As I've told you on your other post the lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

So I can give you legal information but that is all.

Is that OK?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sorry I didn't get that post. I need someone to go to court with me. I guess I need my ,$42 refunded on my card. Money just isn't there for me. Can you do that?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

You have to be realistic and understand how the legal system works. There are no lawyers that will go to court for free. Why would they? We all need money too and no one wants to work for free.

So you should not spend time on this site or any site looking for a lawyer to go to court for you. It's not going to happen.

I don't work for the site. I am a practicing lawyer.

So please contact customer service and ask for a refund and please stop posting questions because I have now worked for free on two of your posts and another has on a third and that's not the least bit fair.