How do i sue my kids school and princapals for emotional…

Customer Question
How do i sue...

How do i sue my kids school and princapals for emotional distress about doing nothing about her being bullied for the last year and a half and we had three meetings with them and she is still being bullied she went in tjat

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

My kid is bullied for the past year and a half

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

With the principles yes and i called the school board

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to sue the school and the principles for emotional distress

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?