How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i sue my kids school and princapals for emotional

Customer Question

How do i sue my kids school and princapals for emotional distress about doing nothing about her being bullied for the last year and a half and we had three meetings with them and she is still being bullied she went in tjat
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: My kid is bullied for the past year and a half
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: With the principles yes and i called the school board
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to sue the school and the principles for emotional distress
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?