Ref: town house style condo w / attached single car garage,

Customer Question
Ref: town house...

Ref: town house style condo w / attached single car garage

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Whos responsibility is the garage door that becomes wrinkled from outside? condo assoc or condo owner

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Condo located in alberta canada

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
province of alberta canada
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

The garage door is a common element isn't it?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!