Family law question? Was going to move in June with my

Customer Question
Family law question? Was...

Family law question? Was going to move in June with my children. Then my ex husband prohibited me. It's extended 5 times since may and still haven't heard from legal aid on behalf of the children. As well as my self. Court next week. Will the court give my his to my ex.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have no money and been waiting for legal aid.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had my ex's lawyer a 5 page AFFIDAVIT with 40 pages of exhibits.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

There are several typos. Please be sure to reread what you are writing as I don't understand some of it.

Are you asking if the court will give custody of the kids to their father?

Are you moving without them if the court will not agree that they can move?

What has been extended 5 times?

When is the last time you spoke to legal aid?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!