I am in Alberta. Not sure where to start or what questions…

Customer Question
Good evening Pearl. Lawyer's...

Good evening Pearl.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. Not sure where to start or what questions to ask. Looking for advice and direction

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is about my mom's will and great uncle's will. Both have been deceased for over 10 years. I would like to see their wills.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/9/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Do you know if they each had assets in their name alone?