The lousy builder email my 35 pages defects of my house

Customer Question
built by him to my...
The lousy builder email my 35 pages defects of my house built by him to my realtor in Aug 23, 2017. He said there's an on-going litigation for this house, if my agent wants to list my house on MLS, he needs to disclose all 35 pages on MLS. Is this true?
Also, he said he didn't agree my home inspector's report. He wants his engineer to have a thorough check-in of the house. However, I have fixed 95% of the problems, his guy will never find those defects. But my home inspector was a professional engineer and a certified home inspector. He has a very thorough check-up of the house and its all with photos.
If my home inspector revisit my house, and issue me a clean and clear report, can I disclose the second report only?
Can I install a huge banner saying that,
This house was built by Mr.xxxxx with many defects , as requested by this "Genius Contractor", all the defects before renovation are on website:..........
I won 2.court cases against him, can I disclose everything in this website?
I won big in today's case, won against both he himself and his limited company, does it still have chance to fight back , say in Divisional Court?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Can I post a big black cloth in front of my house, saying that :
As requested by the builder of this house, here is the full disclosure of his master piece: website
Answered in 2 days by:
9/11/2017
Lawyer: lucy7368,
 replied 11 months ago
lucy7368

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

What state are you in?

I'm in Canada
Lawyer: lucy7368,
 replied 11 months ago

Thank you. I'm going to transfer you to a Canadian attorney. I apologize for the inconvenience.