Can a 'bill in equity' be used in modern day court in

Customer Question
Can a 'bill in equity'...
Can a 'bill in equity' be used in modern day court in Canada?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

There is no such thing in Canada.

But let me know what is going on if you want me to help you figure out what you can do.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?