BC,Canada, I'refugee, I get my desition letter

Customer Question
BC,Canada Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

BC,Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'refugee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I get my desition letter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Tom is no longer on this site. Would you like for me to continue?

If so what are the facts and what is your question please?

It looks like you applied for refugee status and was declined. Is that what happened?

If so what are the grounds for the refusal?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!