I was conned into subscription because of a chance at

Customer Question
I was conned into...

I was conned into subscription because of a chance at sweepstakes. I want to immediately unsuscibe

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in TO. Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.I don't know if they recode it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Please explain more of the basic facts.

Then I will be able to try and help you figure out how to get out of the situation if possible.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!