If there is an easement allowing access for a property owner…

If there is an...

If there is an easement allowing access for a property owner to do work on their septic field by another property owner can the property owner of the septic field arrange an agreement with a municipality to building a public trail through the easement without agreement of the altering the easement?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

British Columbia Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes on land title documents

8/22/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

Does the public trail block access to the easement?

Debra, Lawyer
Phone call session started