If there is an easement allowing access for a property owner

to do work on their...
If there is an easement allowing access for a property owner to do work on their septic field by another property owner can the property owner of the septic field arrange an agreement with a municipality to building a public trail through the easement without agreement of the altering the easement?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: British Columbia Canada
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Yes on land title documents
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
8/22/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

Does the public trail block access to the easement?

Debra, Lawyer
Phone call session started
Debra, Lawyer