I have a problem with Deere. Has JD ever been sued

I have a problem with...
I have a problem with John Deere. Has JD ever been sued successfully?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alberta Canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, just would like to know if I stand a chance.
8/22/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

What are the basic facts?

Once I learn the facts I will be in a better position to understand what information you need.

Debra, Lawyer
I leased a piece of equipment for custom farming that is essential to my business that can make about 10000 per day when this piece is running and it has turned out to be a lemon. The local dealer has not kept antiquate parts nor as it fixed this piece equipment in appropriate timing manner. Also they just turned their nose up when I complained and when I asked to trade into a more appropriate piece of equipment they would not. Now I can not afford this equipment because of the breakdowns and they have removed the equipment in harvest when we make the most of our money.
Phone call session started
Debra, Lawyer