Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

My 26 year old son films me with his cell phone without my

My 26 year old son films me with his cell phone without my concent in my home. He has tried to bait me while doing this. Last night I was washing dishes and looked over to see his cell in filming position aimed at my 4 year old daughter and also myself. I asked him to stop that it made me nervous. He kept filming even after repeated requests for him to stop. Last time when he baited me to try to anger me while filming we asked what he intended to do with the footage. He said he intended to share with friends to embarrass me. Is this behaviour illegal in Canada. He has done it to famity friends and they are to date unaware.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in Ontario Canada. Can you help.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My husband and I own the home. My son lives here on our good graces.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need to correct my phone number and email info with you guys. What defaulted is not correct.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you asking how to get him to stop?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is it illegal here in Canada?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to know if this is illegal?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Listen if you don't know just say so. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still working on this?