I got a ticket for public intoxication, in BC Vancouver,

Hi,I got a ticket for...
Hi,I got a ticket for public intoxication, in BC Vancouver, this was my first ticket in any form and a stupid mistake. I paid the fine which was 115$. Is there anything else I need do? I am a working professional hence worried how this will impact me professionally. I travel a lot outside Canada do I need to be worried? Will this impact future background checks? Can I lose my job because of this.Thanks.
8/20/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Do you have the exact charge in front of you?

What I want to know if this was a provincial charge (which is most likely) or a charge under the Criminal Code.

Debra, Lawyer
just requested for a phone call, can we talk.
I do not know the exact details, I went to the ICBC office (driving license office) to get a BC license, i recently moved from Alberta to BC, so wanted a BC license, they told me there is a pending ticket against you, I could nt recollect what it was so I called the ICBC office, and enquired about it they told me the date when i got the ticket, i remembered i was out with my frnds that night probably was drunk that hence cud nt recall the ticket. so paid the fine, and i asked them if i need to worry abt it, they said it will nt show up any where, i also called alberta office there was nothing, ICBC office told me it was a public intoxication ticket thats all.Thanks.
ICBC contact also said i can now go n get my new licence since I have paid my ticket.
also remember the ICBC office said its under liquor license act or something.
Phone call session started